Supporting creative endeavors of creative people
Medi-Prompt is the world's best app for managing medication schedules.
Medi-Prompt is the best app for managing medication schedules.
It isn’t just another alarm program...it uses Dynamic Scheduling to automatically adjust dose times & has many different Scheduling Types. Tell it max doses/day, min time between doses, early/late limits, and it takes that all into account.
Example: Tell Medi-Prompt you take 4 doses daily, starting 8am, ending 8pm, and the min time between doses is 3 hrs. You take the first dose on time (8am), it schedules the next dose at 12noon. You take that dose late (1:30pm), so instead of just saying the next dose is at 4pm (as other ‘alarm clock’ apps do) it schedules it at 4:45pm, spreading the remaining doses evenly & checking the time between doses is at least 3 hours.
- remind you when your meds are due even when the app is closed
- prompt you to take your pills whether on-line or not
- schedule meds to your requirements
- warn you if you’ll exceed the safe dosage
- Multiple patients
- Multiple medications (color-coded)
- 5 scheduling methods
- Set ‘1-off’ reminders - Multi-day patterns
- Safe dosage checks
- Support for limited courses
- Log (automatic logs AND user-added logs)
- Configurable multiple prompts
- Suspend a medication you won’t use for a while
- Postpone ALL prompts (for a meeting or movie)
- Easy to set up & use - Password protect (optional)
* As Needed (a.k.a. “Ad-Hoc”, “PRN”): No scheduling, but still checks the safety limits.
* Timed Doses: Set your own schedule of times during the day.
* Calculated Doses: Specify how many doses per day, first and last times, and it will dynamically schedule to spread the doses equally.
* Regular Intervals - Day by day: Specify the fixed interval between doses. If taken late, Medi-Prompt will reschedule the next dose maintaining that interval. If a dose would be scheduled beyond a “last” time you specify, the dose will be scheduled for the “first” time the next day.
* Regular Intervals - Round the clock: Specify the fixed interval between doses. If taken late, Medi-Prompt will reschedule the next dose maintaining that interval, round the clock.
All methods use the safe dosage guidelines you set up.
Multi-day patterns: Such as “every other day” or “21 days on, 7 days off”.
Warnings: Be warned when:
- Doses are taken too close together, too soon, or too late
- Too many doses in 24 hrs
- Reduce the risk of Medication Overuse Headaches being warned if taking pain relief more than a given # of days in a month.
COURSE: Stops scheduling when a course is complete.
LOG maintained so you (or others) can review the doses you took & when, which were accompanied by warnings, and which were missed (or purposely skipped). Add your own notes to each log entry, or add a user log entry to record other events (visit to the doctor, dosage adjustment, or how well the med is working). The log can be exported to your PC.
PROMPTS (Alerts) are fully configurable, with a choice of sounds & adjustable repeat times. They can also be silenced/delayed for a period (for a meeting, etc.).
MEDICATION NOTES appear just as you’re about to take a dose for that medication.
UNDO any entry. The change will result in a recalculation of the medication schedules.
SET-UP NOTES appear when entering data for a new medicine, to guide you along.
Manage medications for your whole family, or just for you. Add or remove patients whenever you like.
Customize medications by color & change any time.
Most details are optional, but the more you add, the more helpful the app can be. Start with just a few details, and add more when you get the chance.
The default screen shows you what is due NOW, what's due SOON, and what is NOT DUE or taken AS NEEDED. See your status at a glance.
Access the Logs, Users, Prompts, Defaults, and other helpful tools from this tab.
A log entry is made every time you take/skip a dose. You can also create a "user log" entry at any time.
Set up as many different types of warnings as you like. You can still take a dose if you get a warning, it's always up to you.
Made with Mobirise css web template